This is pretty cool....the first trailer for "The LEGO Movie" features superheroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman so of course I'm going to go see it in 2014!
With just one study, I think we can explain every single thing you've observed in your marriage . . . and all your friends' marriages too.
A new study has found that the average man doesn't become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that's WAY later than women. Women are mature at age 32 . . . a full 11 years earlier.
About EIGHT out of 10 women surveyed say they don't think men EVER get mature. And they also RANKED the most immature things guys do. Here's the top 15 . . .
1. Finding it HILARIOUS when they burp or pass gas.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Playing loud music when they drive.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports.
9. Staying quiet during arguments.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they're with their guy friends.
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves.
13. Hating books, because they think they're "boring" or because they have a short attention span.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Letting their mom do their laundry.
See the bling bling my Dad gave me over the weekend. Yeah, not a fan of the term "Cougar" but it did make me laugh since I just turned a year older last month. My Dad just so happens to be 9 months younger than my beautiful "Cougar" Mom too and he never lets her forget that.
I did wear it out to with my girlfriends and they couldn't stop laughing and wanted to know where they could get one. Maybe my Dad can start up a new business when he retires...LOL
MORGAN FREEMAN and MICHAEL CAINE were being interviewed by a Seattle TV station Wednesday morning about their upcoming movie "Now You See Me". The whole time Michael was talking, FREEMAN was nodding off
What has happened? I thought I was the only one who was thinking this or maybe it was just with the guys I've met lately but according to a new survey, one in five women say that their husband or boyfriend is the high-maintenance one in their relationship. Here are the five reasons why:
1. Men are more likely to throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want.
2. Guys spend more time in the bathroom getting ready to go out than women do.
3. Men are more likely to refuse to leave the house without their hair looking perfect, and without the right clothes.
4. Men constantly need to be told, "I love you."
5. Guys get upset when women don't answer when they call.
I have done so well on my diet with HHI Nutrition...we're talking I lost over 50 pounds! However, I'm not only a sucker for gummies but I love my old school cartoons and this has combined two of my favorites.....
Needless to say I'm mad at the Smurfs ;)