Find Mason & Remy Videos and Party Jams On-Demand!
You've seen the pictures but have you seen the video? Ladies, you're welcome!
Blake Shelton is helping put together a benefit concert for the victims of Monday's tornado in Moore, Oklahoma. He said, quote, "I'm hoping it will raise a lot of money. It will be televised and will happen really quickly." The benefit will air on NBC but there's no word yet on the date, location, or lineup.
K-Mart seems to be riding the "shock & awe" train as of late. Do you think these commercials are funny? Will they put K-Mart back on the map again?
Time to get weird..
Our reaction was similar to Darius'.."WOW"...What year is it? Since this tweet, the racist dude's account was pulled and taken over. Do you think Darius handled this the right way? Comment below:
"Gotta go to bed this has been hilarious tonight. If any hater thinks I care what u think. I don't make music for u. So don't listen," Rucker tweeted at the end of the day
WHAT!??!?! It's almost like a secret club!! If you have this card, you are baseball royalty!!
Roy Hartzell, Rogers Hornsby & Bob Gibson are some Cardinals (or Browns in Roy's case) that have received this prestigous card!!
"These cards have been presented to players, umpires, scouts and other friends of MLB as far back as the 1930s, and grants owners and a guest access to any Major League baseball game as long as they live. They’re essentially the coolest thing anyone could have in their wallet."
Looks like KStew's summer fling last year has finally come full circle. Robert Pattinson was photographed leaving her home with a truckload of his belongings. We're guessing he had to borrow that beat up truck because his stuff wouldn't fit in the Porche.
Yes, there are some unwritten rules you should follow when checking out at a grocery store. And yes, secretly, they are judging what you buy :)
1. Stop telling me how much cheaper our competitor is. I already know. I probably shop there too.
2. Cashiers are totally checking out your eating habits even though we pretend not to.
3. I spend most of the time in my little box which means I probably don’t know if we carry your favorite brand of gluten free kosher organic sesame seaweed crackers but if you chill out for two seconds I can call someone who works in that department to find out.
4. I don’t care about your opinion on paper or plastic. Bring your own bag because they both suck.
5. When people put their basket on the belt and don’t empty it while waiting in line — we hate that!
6. If you’re buying 5 12-packs of Coke, I only need one to scan. I’d rather not move every single one across the scanner.
7. We are not childcare providers. Watch your own kids.
8. Don’t get pissed when I can’t break a hundred.
9. Please do not comment on my physical attributes, it’s annoying and frankly kind of creepy. I am not a display.
10. Don’t hang around and flirt with me while I’m working — I’m probably not interested and it makes me look like I’m socializing on the clock to my boss.
We'll start with some crazy time lapse video of the tornado:
This video will make you cry...so grab some Kleenex. During this interview the woman is talking about how her dog is missing in the rubble. What happens next is truly a miracle.
Lance West moved to tears during broadcast