Find Mason & Remy Videos and Party Jams On-Demand!
Yes, there are some unwritten rules you should follow when checking out at a grocery store. And yes, secretly, they are judging what you buy :)
1. Stop telling me how much cheaper our competitor is. I already know. I probably shop there too.
2. Cashiers are totally checking out your eating habits even though we pretend not to.
3. I spend most of the time in my little box which means I probably don’t know if we carry your favorite brand of gluten free kosher organic sesame seaweed crackers but if you chill out for two seconds I can call someone who works in that department to find out.
4. I don’t care about your opinion on paper or plastic. Bring your own bag because they both suck.
5. When people put their basket on the belt and don’t empty it while waiting in line — we hate that!
6. If you’re buying 5 12-packs of Coke, I only need one to scan. I’d rather not move every single one across the scanner.
7. We are not childcare providers. Watch your own kids.
8. Don’t get pissed when I can’t break a hundred.
9. Please do not comment on my physical attributes, it’s annoying and frankly kind of creepy. I am not a display.
10. Don’t hang around and flirt with me while I’m working — I’m probably not interested and it makes me look like I’m socializing on the clock to my boss.
We'll start with some crazy time lapse video of the tornado:
This video will make you cry...so grab some Kleenex. During this interview the woman is talking about how her dog is missing in the rubble. What happens next is truly a miracle.
Lance West moved to tears during broadcast
Back in November, Ashley Warden was fined $2,500 after an officer spotted her 3 year old son urinating in the front yard of their home. She then took to her Facebook page to vent saying "Stupid cops better hope I'm not their server." She was a server at Chili's until they fired her for this status update.
Statement from Chili's: “Here at Chili’s, the privacy and safety of our guests as well as the quality of food we serve each day is of utmost importance,” Chili’s said in a statement. “With the changing world of digital and social media, Chili’s has Social Media Guidelines in place, asking our team members to always be respectful of our guests and to use proper judgment when discussing actions in the work place.”
Do you think Warden's status was a fireable offense? Comment below:
Thoughts & Prayers in OK today. This severe weather could be headed in our direction! Be ready!
Could this be the WORST perfomance of the Star Spangled Banner, EVER!? Comment below:
"Alexis Normand sings the American National Anthem in the 2013 Memorial Cup game between the Portland Winterhawks and the Halifax Mooseheads."
Over the weekend Ben Affleck hosted the season finale of SNL. This was Bill Hader's final show as a part of the regular cast. He went out in flying colors with his character "Stefon." Watch the clip below.
"My grass was too tall for him. I was going to cut it today.. then he set my house on fire.."
We know Randy Jackson is OUT.
We know Nicki Minaj is also OUT.
We know nobody really cares what Mariah does.
But will Keith Urban stay for next season?!?!? YESSSSSSS!!!!
Watch his talk with Ellen below:
Our friend from Fox 2, Rebecca Roberts, is in LA covering the AI finale!! She's interviewed Kree, Amber, Angie & Curtis Finch (STL Boy)!!!
Last week, the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch took some heat for some comments her made in an interview pertaining to why the company didn't carry clothes for larger people.
"We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends," Jeffries told Salon.com. "A lot of people don't belong (in our clothes), and they can't belong."
As you can imagine this has sparked a movement against the clothing company. (See the video below.) This guy is putting Abercrombie & Fitch clothing on homeless people.
We get his point but is he also exploiting the homeless by doing this??