According to a new survey of more than 3,000 women, 32% say their extended family members give the worst holiday gifts . . . and 17% say their parents or in-laws give the worst gifts.
That means HALF of us believe our family members are the worst at Christmas.
Only 9% say their boss gives the worst gifts, 6% say friends give the worst gifts, and 5% say their significant other gives the worst gifts.
So what ARE those bad gifts? Small tacky things are number one, followed by clothes that are too big or too small, stuff that's used, cheap-looking jewelry, ugly sweaters, and cheap beauty products.
The survey also found one in four people will RE-GIFT something this year.
The most popular Christmas gifts are actually cheaper AFTER the holidays. Here are 10 things you SHOULDN'T buy before Christmas.
1. Big-screen TVs. The best deals come AFTER Christmas, usually in late January. They're trying to sell everyone a new TV right before the Super Bowl. On average, the deals on HDTVs 55 inches and larger are 10% lower than on Black Friday.
2. Furniture. New models are usually released in February and August. So stores give their best deals in January and July, to clear out the old inventory.
3. Skis. You get much better sales in March and April, at the end of ski season.
4. Bicycles. September is the best time to buy, with discounts of 25% or more. Manufacturers bring out new models in the fall. And bikes often don't change much from year to year, so it's smart to buy the older model for less.
5. Cars. The last week of the year is the best time, because dealers will negotiate more. They get manufacturer incentives based on the calendar year, so it's their last chance to cash in.
6. Caribbean cruises. The off-peak months give you the cheapest rates. And spring is better than fall, because you don't have to worry so much about hurricanes.
7. Luggage. The biggest markdowns are usually in March, because sales drop after the holiday travel season, and don't pick up again until people start planning summer vacations.
8. Jewelry. Everyone wants to buy jewelry for Christmas gifts, so sellers don't offer good deals. The best time is right after Valentine's Day, after all the suckers just paid full price.
9. Linens. Let your in-laws sleep on the old sheets. The big white sales come in January. It's actually a tradition that goes back to the 19th century.
10. Perfume. Same as with jewelry. Everyone buys it for Christmas and Valentine's Day, so you should wait until late February. And the lowest prices will be online.
A lot of men end up in relationships with women who are out of their league. Well here ya go...
According to a new survey, 60% of men say they're in a relationship with, or married to, a woman who's more attractive than them. Only 25% of women say they're with a man who's better looking than them.
One in three men said they like being with a more attractive woman because they know it makes other guys jealous.
The survey also found the top qualities that men believe helped them land a more attractive woman. The big ones are: Being funny . . . being a good listener . . . having nice manners . . . sensitivity . . . and having a good smile.
Some other traits that give you an edge are: Intelligence, cooking skills, dancing skills, being able to have a good conversation, being well-travelled, and smelling good. (???)
Although, things like having money, knowing good pick-up lines, being good in bed, and having good hair also got a lot of votes.