Posted Wednesday, July 24th 2013 @ 1pm
We've attended country shows our entire lives but "working" at a concert with Mason & Remy is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! We've seen it all. Below is a list of observations we've compiled.
1. Meeting hundreds of fans...not only of artists but of Mason and Remy too!
2. Being super sweaty/dehydrated
3. Props to take pictures with
4. Diehard fans (the crazies) "He Follows Me Mom!!"
5. Drunkies/s**t they say
6. Over priced-must need t-shirts
7. The people that come running/sprinting/falling at 5:30 at Verizon when the gates open
8. Mason and Remy's t-shirts!!!
9. Sweet intern jerseys
10. Handing out meet and greets/upgrades
11. No cell phone service...boo
12. Riding in the Bull vehicles and watching listeners flip the bull!
13. AMAZING seats at Luke Bryan...he puured...oh em gee
14. Intern selfies
15. Awesome pirate ship at Kenny
16. Picture numbers increasing at each concert...collect them all!
17. Finger cramping from taking pics
18. Trying to figure out listeners camera's is like trying disarm a bomb
19. Feeling famous when people ask to take pics with us
20. Learning how to be awesome from the best bosses in the world